Maharashtra SSC and ICSE Results 2019 are out
It is that time of the year again!!!
There are over 17 Lakhs candidates to have appeared for the exam this year. With regard to ICSE the total number of candidates who appeared are around 1,96,271.
Last year the results in Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education in 2018 was declared on June 8th and there were around 17,41,691 students who appeared for the exam out of which 87.27 were boys and 91.17 girls with an overall pass of 89.41.
We make it easier for you to find out your results, below are the links:
Alternatively, the ICSE candidates can also check the ICSE 10th Result 2019 via SMS. Candidates simply need to type ICSE<Space><Unique ID> to 09248082883.
8 Step by Step Instructions of what to do after your results are out.
A sense of confusion arises in everyone’s mind, once their results are out. Some may score well but would still be confused as to what course to take. The confusion will also definitely arise among individuals who have scored less.
Either ways, it is the most crucial phase of life and here are a few guidelines that can help you.
- If confused of what to do next, always consult an experienced- like a teacher, parents, mentor, counselor. It is always a good idea to approach.
- Look out for the final dates for applying in the respective schools.
- Make sure you apply in High Secondary Schools by understanding the cut-offs.
- Always explore for new courses that are now available and then take a decision. Look out for the number of courses that different schools offer.
- Check out for online courses as well. It can appear to be of your interest and choice. Update your skills.
- Understand and have self awareness.
- If not aware about your abilities you can always go to a counselling centre and the professional counselors would always be there to help you discover your abilities.
- Always remember the difference between ‘wanting it’ and having the interest. Otherwise the ‘want’ may not last in the long run.