Courses After 12th Grade, PCB & PCM | The No. #1 Complete Guide
09 August,2021 | By Brainwonders
Courses After 12th Grade, PCB & PCM |
The No. #1 Complete Guide
If you're reading this, you're probably tired of seeking a comprehensive list of scientific courses after 12th grade and coming up empty-handed. Because there are so many options following the scientific stream, we'll go over the entire list of science courses available beyond 12th grade in one article.
Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) give up a world of interesting employment prospects for students interested in medicine, dentistry, biochemistry, microbiology, and other fields of science. Students favour science courses after 12th grade in biology over medical courses. Nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, audiology, speech therapy, nutrition, dietetics, pharmacy, and other paramedical and allied fields are also popular. Not only do some of the top courses after 12th science exists, but they also lead to excellent employment chances. This article contains all of the solutions to courses after 12th-grade science, biology, or maths for science students. Let us not spend any more of your time presenting one of the most complete lists of science courses available after 12th grade.
|The most important issues that were discussed
|After 12th Science Biology, these are the top 45 courses to take (PCB)
|After 12th Science PCM, the top 65 Engineering Courses (B.E./B.Tech)
|After 12th Science PCM, these are the top 20 science, technology, and mathematics courses.
|In conclusion, here are the top 50 career options after 12th-grade science with or without math.
After 12th Science Biology, these are the top 45 courses to take (PCB)
Science students have the option of taking either 1) Science with PCB or 2) Science with PCM. The terms Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are referred to as PCB, and Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are referred to as PCM.
It's a frequent misconception among students who study Physics, Chemistry, and Biology that they are confined to a future in medicine. Courses in biology after 12th grade isn’t just for individuals who wish to be doctors or study for the MBBS. After the 12th year of scientific biology, there are a variety of courses in which you could pursue a career. Take a look at the list of courses available after 12th-grade science biology to learn about the various career options available to you:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery-MBBS
- Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery-BHMS
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery-BAMS
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery-BUMS
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science-BNYS
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Ph. D. in Pharmacy
- B.Sc. in AH is a bachelor's degree in science (Animal Husbandry)
- Microbiology (B.Sc.) Bachelor of Science
- B.Sc. in Biotechnology is a bachelor's degree in science.
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc.Nursing)
- Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy (B PT)
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care Therapy-B.Sc. in Respiratory Care Therapy
- Radiotherapy Technology in B.Sc.
- Renal Dialysis Technology B.Sc.
- Anesthesia Technology B.Sc.
- Emergency and Critical Care Technology (B.Sc.)
- Optometry (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor's degrees in prosthetics and orthotics are available.
- Technology with a B.Sc. in Neuroscience
- Imaging Technology B.Sc.
- Perfusion Technology (B.Sc.)
- Cardiac Care Technology B.Sc.
- Operation Theatre Technology (B.Sc.)
- B.Pharm is the abbreviation for Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Bachelor's degree in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Agriculture (B.Sc.)
- Horticulture B.Sc.
- Environmental Science (B.Sc.)
- B.F.Sc. stands for Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences.
- Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc) ( B.Sc. MLT )
- Occupational Therapy (B.Sc.)
- Audiology (B.Sc.)
- Speech and Language Pathology (B.Sc.)
- Radiography (B.Sc.)
- Rehabilitation Therapy (B.Sc.)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (B.Sc.)
- Botany (B.Sc.)
- Zoology (B.Sc.)
- Anthropology (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor of Science in Home Science
- B.Sc. in Food Science and Technology
- Food Science/Food Science & Technology B.Sc.
- Bachelor of Science in Forestry
After 12th Science PCM, the top 65 Engineering Courses (B.E./B.Tech)
If your interests go toward chemistry rather than biology, there are still plenty of job prospects for you. After 12th science PCM, there are a variety of options available, not just engineering. Let's start with a look at what science courses are available after 12th grade in engineering disciplines:
- Robotics and automation
- Engineering and Data Science
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering Mechatronics
- Engineering and Materials Science
- Engineering & Science of Information
- Engineering in Computer Science
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering of Electronics and Communication
- Engineering Electrical
- Engineering in Electrical and Electronics
- Civil Engineering
- Engineering of Chemicals
- Information Technology
- Engineering in the Mining Industry
- Engineering of Power
- Engineering of Production
- Engineering in Biotechnology
- Engineering of Bioelectronics
- Engineering of Biological
- Engineering in Bioinformatics
- Engineering of Biomechanics
- Engineering in Biomedical
- Engineering in Genetic
- Engineering of Plastics
- Technology and Food Processing
- Engineering in Agricultural
- Engineering for Automobiles
- Engineering of the Environment
- Engineering and Technology in the Dairy Industry
- Engineering in Marine
- Engineering of Petrochemicals
- Engineering with Polymers
- Engineering in Geotechnical
- Engineering Instrumentation and Control
- Engineering in Electronics
- Engineering of Electronics and Telecommunications
- Engineering in the Petroleum Industry
- Engineering for Aeronautics
- Engineering in the Aerospace Sector
- Information Technology in Agriculture
- Engineering in Infrastructure
- Engineering for Motorsports
- Engineering in Metallurgy
- Engineering of Textiles
- Engineering with Nuclei
- Engineering of Energy
- Engineering for Aircraft Manufacturing and Maintenance
- Engineering of Nanotechnology
- Engineering for Fire and Safety
- Engineering Design (Aircraft & Spacecraft)
- Engineering of Jets and Rockets
- Engineering of Propulsion
- Engineering of Structures (Aircraft & Spacecraft)
- Vehicle Control and Dynamics
- Engineering of Biochemical Processes
- Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology
- Engineering in Bioelectrical
- Technologies for Biosensors
- Engineering of Cells and Tissues
- Engineering in Clinical Practice
- Engineering of Molecular & Cellular
- Engineering of the Nervous System
Want To Crack The Toughest Exam!
Fill the form to know how!