We have a database of over 11,000 colleges all over India.
Connect with us to find your perfect fit!
22 January,2019 | By Brainwonders
Exams Tips: Now is the time of record, receive, result and repeat. With the Final Exams nearing, most of the students have a similar schedule filled with similar concerns. However, it doesn’t mean they should have similar stress. Here are 7 tips that will help you with the exam preparations and performance.
1.ACCEPT WHAT YOU CANNOT CHANGE: Limited time? Unfair marking? Just accept what you cannot change and work on what can be done.
2. MAKE A TO-DO LIST: See what you can do, analyse your strengths and weaknesses to make a schedule laying out your path clearly.
3. TAKE ORGANISED BREAKS: It is important to take regular breaks for mind to freshen up and make space for any further learning.
4. DO NOT MIX TASKS: Keep your focus on the task at hand. Trying to do something while distributing your attention to other things lowers the efficiency in both aspects.
5. PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT: The human mind can think up of many things just by itself. Thus, ensure that the environment is peaceful and quiet, free from any distractions.
6. MAINTAIN REGULAR ROUTINE: Proper sleep, meals and exercise helps to maintain a healthy mind and body for one to be prepared for their study time and the examination itself.
7. REMEMBER, EXAM ENDS WHEN YOU SUBMIT THE PAPER: Do not worry about what you have done in that paper. Instead, channelise your time and energy to what comes next.
And of course, everyone knows that good preparations leads to good results. The U.S. Patented Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test by Brainwonders is one such amazing tool that helps to build the future by securing the present. With their range of IQ, Aptitude, Psychometric and Career Counselling services, let Brainwonders take care of your worries and transform them into strengths! And BRAINWONDERS wishes you the best for the same!
Follow Us on Social Media:
Art And Media(1)
Career Guidance In India(12)
Events And Exhibitions(7)
Online IQ Test(3)
Sports and Rehabilitation(1)
Career in Design(1)
Which Course After 10th(10)
What Are Courses After 12th(4)
Psychometric Test Online(3)
Role of Parents in Career Selection(5)