The day is here, board results are out. Now the common questions are- ‘What do I do after SSC results? Which stream should I opt for? Should I go for Commerce with Maths? My parents want me to take up Science but my interest lies in Humanities; what should I do?
If you are one of the students who is going to receive your class SSC results, these are some questions which would be worrying you right now. Brainwonders is here to help you out in answering each question.
Important decision of Life
Deciding what you are going to do after SSC results? It is one of the important decision of your life. For the first time, you stand at a crossroad where the decision you make will have major implications on the rest of your life. If you are not clear about the career you want to build , then you need to go for career guidance.
Here are 10 things to do after your results that will help you clear your future path:
- Join a hobby class: You have been focusing on just your academic performance so far. But now that you have the time to focus on things that you enjoy doing- why not use the time to shape your all-round skill sets.
- Read as many book as possible: Even if you don’t like reading, you can consult several articles and stories of various genres. It is important to ensure you keep yourself updated with various perspectives for your personal as well as career spheres. And reading is the best way to develop your own point of view. Some of them will also be inspirational.
- Work with some NGOs: This would allow you to give back to the society and has proven to be a highly enriching experience. The positivity and goodwill is sure to make your day.
- Go on a trip: Sometimes, exploring the world not only broadens your worldview but also allows you to take break by literally taking you out of your comfort zone.
- Join short term job oriented program: These courses or apprenticeships give out various practical/ theoretical insights that pushes your career graph and adds value to your resume.
- Go out for sports: Health is wealth- it is a universal truth. It is time to focus on it with a healthy mix of of exercises and outdoor games. You can also enhance the ficus by adopting good dietary practices.
- Explore new things: Always wanted to try writing poetry- pick the pen. Curious about how a theatre show is different than that blockbuster movie- get the ticket. Have a friend’s birthday coming up- try making a card yourself. If not now- the when?
- Learn a foreign language: Studies shows that being multilingual enhances various skills apart from just core understanding of the specific language. It develops memory, cognitive processing, cultural awareness, communication skills and arms you with an asset that looks good on a resume too.
- Attend career guidance counselling session: Leave the career confusion to the experts. A career counselling session will ensure that you make the right choice that will make your career shine for you without breaking a sweat!
- Cheer yourself up and reduce your stress: Remember, this the time for you to unwind and relax. This is necessary for you to recharge yourself with new energy and determination to make the most of your ambition.
Brainwonders will help you out by providing career guidance with their team also arm you tips for personal development and management. And helping out to make a very important decision of life- easily and efficiently!