The IQ test put very simply is a measure of human intelligence. There are certain questions that need to be answered in a stipulated time to obtain the score that is then compared to the norms established for that age. The IQ of the person is very important to understand to their general competence.
It also highlights one's ability to learn and behave adaptively. The students of SSC and HSC have used the IQ tests estimate their cognitive abilities. The decades and extensive research have made it one of the most reliable career and psychometric tests.
Brainwonders I.Q. test is scientifically created and time-tested by Olov Bergman who is an esteemed member of MENSA. The psychometric constructs of the I.Q. Test uses a simple objective format which the person answers.
The Brainwonders I.Q. Test is a test which purports to assess a general level of ability of the person taking it. The intelligent quotient of the person is mapped by measuring the person's shown abilities against the general level of expected performance of people belonging to the same age and gender. Often other factors related to the person's background, like educational qualification and economic status is also considered while the administration. Thus, the IQ test is designed to be a standardised test.
WHY ONE SHOULD TAKE AN I. Q. TEST?
Anyone can take the I. Q. Test, specially if one wants to understand their overall competence in daily personal and professional functioning. Here are some of the few reasons why people opt I.Q. assessment:
- To understand their basic skills needed for daily living like logical thinking, comprehension, concentration and analysis
- To understand whether they fall into the category summarising traits which are highly advanced as per their age, ie: to see whether they are ‘gifted'.
- An organisation can use it as a screening tool for their employees and understand the overall ability for organisational functioning.
- There is often a clinical requirement to map any traits which indicate decelerated mental development.
- It is also used to predict academic or occupational achievement.
STEPS FOR BRAINWONDERS I. Q. TEST
The BRAINWONDERS IQ Test is a standardised procedure which is time-based and can be conducted online as well as offline in the following steps:
- Testing: The questionnaires are administered and have to be completed in the given time. The test is available online as well as offline.
- Scoring: The items in the questionnaire are scored according to the test manual and a report is produced.
- Certification and Recommendations (as needed): The IQ Certificate is given indication the person's mental competence and depending on the score, the counsellor can also provide any recommendations (like in the case of retardation or giftedness).
HIGHLIGHTS OF BRAINWONDERS IQ TEST
- The Brainwonders IQ Test is a time based test that has 45 questions that need to be completed within 30 minutes.
- The test can be taken by anyone above the age of 12 years.
- The questions are objective and logical in nature.
- The test is not restricted by any language or educational qualification.
- It is a psychometric performance based test.
BENEFITS OF THE BRAINWONDERS I. Q. TEST
- The IQ score derived gives a reasonable measure of the individual's intelligence. The IQ range elaborates on the kind of push required for the child and the kind of learning that need to to takes place.
- It also provides insight to the kind of field that child is suited to pursue. Usually, people with high IQ are able to build a career in science, engineering and research.
- The indicated developmental ability of the child also highlights aspects like concentration, grasping power, memory and reasoning.
- It gives a very standardised measure of personal competence vis-a-vis the generally accepted benchmarks. This guides and tracks personal growth.
TOP 7 REASONS TO CHOOSE BRAINWONDERS IQ TEST
- Intelligence The test result shows the person's mental competence
- Learning style The scores are an indication of learning speed and perception
- Academic performance The IQ score indicates the person's capability to deal with present grade demands
- Easy to understand The test is not restricted by any language or educational qualification.
- Abilities The person can know where their reasoning and critical thinking stand so they can make an appropriate career choice.
- Impact of education IQ scores can be used to track the impact of one's academic understanding.
- Reliable The tests are standardised across genders and cultures so the results are close to accurate.
TOP 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE BRAINWONDERS?
- Since its inception in 2011, it is the only organisation to have a U.S. Patent in this field
- Certified with ISO-9001-2008
- With 95+ centres pan India, it is the largest in the field of assessment and counselling
- Connected with CIE, it has provided educational counselling to 70+ schools in Mumbai itself
- Recognised by the Ministry of Maharashtra as SME
- Winner- Best Student Counselling (Indian National Award, 2012)
- Winner- Best Student Counselling (4th Indian School Merit Awards, 2016)
- Recognised for Outstanding Contribution to Educational Counselling (Maharashtra Merit Awards, 2017)
- Winner- Best Student Counselling (5th Indian School Merit Awards, 2017)
- The Brainwonders expert counselling team has a mission to transform lives with their happy child concept