BRAINWONDERS INTEREST TEST
The Interest test is an ability test that measures specific competencies in multiple aspects. It contrasts the multiple skill sets present in a person. This gives an interest profile to understand the varying facets and individual strengths and areas that need to be developed.
The whole test is based on Theory of Holland's Occupational themes which is popularly known as Holland's Codes. This research was established by Prof John L. Holland who is a prominent American psychologist. The assessment basically categorises all the career profiles into 6 types:
- Realistic: Practical work including mechanical or athletic ability
- Investigative: Incorporates observational learning, analysis and problem solving
- Artistic: This demands innovation and creativity
- Social: Working with or helping others for overall growth and development
- Enterprising: Usage of several influencing and managerial abilities
- Conventional: Structured work using data and information
The whole aspect also relies on the fact that no career or job will ever be limited to being characterised by a single facet. Each career is defined by at least a combination of at least 2 or more codes.
WHY ONE SHOULD GO FOR BRAINWONDERS INTEREST TEST
There are several reasons why the Interest test has been hugely popular:
- Planning extracurricular activities on the basis of current interests
- Understanding that one finds the right courses that compliments one's ability
- To know the right skill sets needed for a particular job
- Some adults also take the test to make an informed decision while changing their career
- Students use the results to plan their educational journey
- Parents are able to comprehensively understand their child's profile and take their resources ahead accordingly
- The test is also used by corporate and educational institutes to profile the employees and manage their talents accordingly.
HIGHLIGHTS OF BRAINWONDERS INTEREST TEST
- The test measures the ability and learning proficiency across the 6 domains to understand the areas of strengths and concern of the student.
- Knowledge of English is needed.
- The test can be taken by anyone above the age of 7 years.
- The questions are objective in nature.
- Basic formal education is desirable.
- It is a psychometric performance based test.
STEPS FOR BRAINWONDERS INTEREST TEST
- Administration The Brainwonders interest test are in a multiple choice format and are timed (online or offline).
- Evaluation The responses of the client on the interest test is measured against the answer key.
- Interpretation and report The obtained scores are analysed to gain an understanding of the personal traits and competence.
- Career Counselling The procedure concludes with a counselling session where a counsellor explains the report in detail and discusses career options along with valid suggestions.
BENEFITS OF THE INTEREST TEST
- The interest test will be highlight the areas of strengths and the possible developmental opportunities.
- The multi-dimensional approach taps into all the aspects and helps in analysis of professional opportunities and areas that need to be developed.
- The indicated developmental ability of the child also highlights aspects like logic, comprehension and reasoning.
- It gives a measure of personal competence and predicts success for a job. This guides and tracks personal growth.
- It is very defining when it comes to selecting the right competencies to boost the professional development.
TOP 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE BRAINWONDERS?
- Since its inception in 2011, it is the only organisation to have a U.S. Patent in this field
- Certified with ISO-9001-2008
- With 95+ centres pan India, it is the largest in the field of assessment and counselling
- Connected with CIE, it has provided educational counselling to 70+ schools in Mumbai itself
- Recognised by the Ministry of Maharashtra as SME
- Winner- Best Student Counselling (Indian National Award, 2012)
- Winner- Best Student Counselling (4th Indian School Merit Awards, 2016)
- Recognised for Outstanding Contribution to Educational Counselling (Maharashtra Merit Awards, 2017)
- Winner- Best Student Counselling (5th Indian School Merit Awards, 2017)
- The Brainwonders expert counselling team has a mission to transform lives with their happy child concept