Brainwonders is the leading assessment and counselling centre across India with 3 National Awards and 107+ centres to its name. We are looking for dynamic psychologists, counsellors, and teachers with the passion for human development and quality service.
Classification: Full Time
Location: Pan-India (92 vacancies)
Experience: Freshers as well as experienced Candidates can apply
We are providing further training, grooming and necessary certification as well if one has commitment towards making a positive difference towards our clients!
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate will be expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Introduce and conduct counselling sessions
- Online counseling support via text/email/telephonic calls through Brainwonders Portal
- Coordinate with clients for counselling schedule
- Follow Up with Clients post counselling
- Posting Online Content to create further awareness regarding Brainwonders Patented Products and other online tests
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- The Individual must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- an undergraduate/ postgraduate degree or relevant certification in the field of psychology
- a diploma or relevant certification in career guidance
- a degree/ diploma in child development or educational guidance
- an equivalent degree (as those mentioned above) in any field
2. Individual should be excellent in Communication Skills (including local language)
3. Individual should be good at building rapport with the client
If you are interested, we are offering competitive salary packages ranging from 1.4 lakhs to 3.0 lakhs (per annum).
Send us your resume at email@example.com
You can also WhatsApp your resume on +91 9987766535
Call on +91 9987766532 for further details or visit us at www.brainwonders.in/career.php