Top 7 Reasons Why Schools Are Going Online Way!
29 September,2022 | By Brainwonders
Today, the education sector is getting synonymous with innovation. Technology is ensuring speedy advancement of our students and educators alike!
One of the most significant ways of this is via assessments. Today, we have DMIT, multiple intelligence tests, IQ test, online aptitude test and psychometric tests before actually going for career counselling. Brainwonders has actually seen a demand from their connected schools to conduct online assessments instead of resorting to the old paper-pencil methods. And why not? After all, there are so many advantages associated with it:
- Online Mode: Not only does this save paper, it also rules out disadvantages like maintenance of the responses, time and energy-consuming correction process and its vulnerability to get ruined.
- Accessibility: The online mode requires only a login ID and password and thus can be easily administered from the comforts of home or conducted by the school as per their convenience.
- Saves Time: The test has a time limit. The student can complete a single level of test in just 30 mins. Most tests take almost 4 hours just to complete one set of a long series of tests.
- Expert Counselling and Workshops: The school can choose to seek counselling services, parent and teacher training seminars, professional development workshops and career orientations to build up on the assessment itself.
- Student Data Management: The school is able to understand and record the individual student profile and also observe and work on the current trends for example- how many students in a particular standard have an interest towards pursuing a career in medicine or which is the most sought after career in different classes.
Apply for online career counselling to remove your career related doubts || Brainwonders Career Counselling || Online Career Counselling with Experts.
Other reasons for the popularity of Virtual Platforms:
- Online Classes gave advantage to students in selecting the courses based on their time preference.
- One-on-one live sessions were loaded with high quality picture videos and meaningful content. It also gave an opportunity to interact with teachers via e-mails and texts.
- Students can move forward at their own pace without worrying about the deadlines.
Visit Page: How to Take IQ Test Online? IQ Test for Kids – Brainwonders
- Online classes are more affordable than the ones on campus.
- A number of universities offer numerous programs to students from different disciplines.
- Online classes allow a customised learning experience.
- Online classes give a chance to students to clear their doubts on the spot without waiting for another second.
- Online classes provide you a chance to form connections with people sitting in different areas.
Thus, Brainwonders has come up with a comprehensive assessment system which provides career tests online followed by their prized workshop and counselling. So get in line to go online!
Follow Us on Social Media :
Facebook Instagram Twitter
Confused about which Course to choose after 10th and 12th?
Take Brainwonders Career Test and make the right decisions for your college and course ahead